DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER
July – Dec 2018 with an option to extend
The Digital Content Producer will be responsible for the ideation, preparation, production and execution of all digital content across the FMA slate.
The Digital Content Producer will report into, and support, the Digital Media Executive Producer as required in the creation and delivery of all required assets for each show and network.
Deliverables will vary for each show and network, but the primary focus will be original short form video packages. It may also include capturing and editing stills, cinemagraphs, carousels and any associated graphics; plus social media and community management across various platforms, as determined by the Networks.
The successful candidate will be a proven multi-tasker, cope well under pressure with multiple deadlines, and consistently show initiative and desire to improve best practice and skillset.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Creative ideation and pitching
• Understanding of full production process – translating ideas into budget brief for Supervisor to create budget
• Create and manage schedules
• Manage production process from pre right through to post
• Produce on screen talent
• Produce and shoot digital content – must be confident shooter for broadcast quality
• Post produce and edit all digital packages and deliverables, overseen by the Digital Media EP
• Support the Digital EP as required on a day to day basis across the department, in all areas of digital production
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT:
• Writing, producing, and executing social and digital media strategies
• Social media and community engagement across the major social platforms
• Working with show talent to maximise their social media presence / message / accounts during production and /or TX • Writing and managing social media content plans
• Preparing analytics and post-campaign reports
• Coordinating/creating and delivering digital and social media assets
• Assisting with digital and social media casting campaigns, including MailChimp and Facebook ads
• Identifying new opportunities and trends within the social media landscape
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Minimum of five years direct experience in digital content production and social media management
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Proof of creation and execution of the entire digital production process, from ideation through to delivery (links to
recent works should be included in your application)
• Shooting at broadcast quality, and editing of original short form video packages
• Working closely with all stakeholders – internal production teams, internal management, broadcast clients and onscreen talent
• AVID or Premiere Pro editing proficiency, plus experience in Photoshop
• Graphics experience in After Affects, Marquee or similar is preferred
• Project management with demonstrable success in multi tasking and meeting multiple deadlines
Application letter, CV and links to recent works can be emailed to the following address:
(Please put DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER APPLICATION as the subject)
• Applications close Friday 13 July 2018
• Please note that you will only be contacted if you are required for an interview
We're always on the lookout for the best and brightest production freelancers to work across our wide range of shows. Whether you're a runner looking to get your first break in the industry, a seasoned production manager or a multi-skilled digital producer - we want your details!
Complete the form below, specifying your area of interest, and we'll get in touch when new opportunties arise.